Saturday, January 19, 2013

Seminar on Revelation in Kota Kinabalu

I am really looking forward to Chinese New Year. I am heading home to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and the most exciting part is that I shall be preaching on Sunday in my home church, SIB KK in Likas. Further, I shall be conducting a full-day Seminar the day before on the book of Revelation. Imagine being a pastor for 5 years and 3 months (2003-2008) but never really taught much about Revelation. I guess it was not yet time then but the hour is now and the time is near for all things to come to pass. It's homecoming in the reverse like Joseph who could not restrain himself when he saw his brothers in Egypt. Joseph, the most powerful man in Egypt wept a total of 6 times in Gen 37-50. He was a loving and forgiving man, forgave his brothers their wrong and took care of them in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment