Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Tongues in the 7 Letters to the 7 Cities

Today I led a Chapel's service lasting 27 minutes with my Family Group. In fact, it was not me but all my FG members; worship was led by Steph, slides in both English and Mandarin by Cheng-Cheng, Pst Kiko was our narrator and he gave the benediction at the end and Jessica from Indonesia was our pianist. We read the 7 prophecies sent to the 7 churches to our respective cities - Beijing, Berlin, New Dehli, Yangon, Manila, Kota Kinabalu and Singapore, read out in our respective languages.
I prophesied in Malay of Rev 3:7-14 using a Malay Bible stamped by the Malaysian authorities a couple of years ago. Before the service started at 11:30am, I was praying in my office at 10am and I worshipped the Lord singing the song of worship "Hosanna" through Hillsong Youtube. The Lord's presence suddenly descended upon me and I sang the song 3 times. I had such incredible joy, joy inexpressible as I sang - "I see the King of glory...coming on the clouds with fire the whole earth shakes...." I rejoiced in the Spirit greatly, trembling and shaking, jumping up and down and raising my hands to the Lord in adoration and in awe of His presence and power. It was a rare experience even as Jesus is said to "rejoice greatly in the Spirit" when the disciples told him that they cast out devils in His name (Luke 10:21): "In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes; yea, Father, for such was thy gracious will."

No comments:

Post a Comment