Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Worship, Reading & Faith

Late afternoon when my concentration is fading, I would worship the Lord in my office with Youtube, while reading and today I needed to do preparations for Mark's Gospel by reading Yarbro-Collins' commentary on Mark in the Hermeneia series. By worshipping the Lord, I find my strength renewed and when the Lord's presence is near, faith rises to believe the impossible - for all things are possible for those who believe (Mark 9) and then Jesus repeated that in Mark 10 (nothing is impossible for God and all things are possible for Him) and in Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours", Jesus taught that when we pray we need to believe, believe that we will receive whatever we ask because we worship a God who does impossible; in fact he delights in him who believes wholehearted, to believe He would do the impossible for without faith it is impossible to please God....O Lord I live to worship You

No comments:

Post a Comment