Monday, December 23, 2013

Unwinding & Rewinding

This is the first holidays I have had since moving to Singapore in 2008. I could really unwind, doing nothing, relaxing my mind without writing new courses, reading chapters of theses and examining theses as I had done in my past holidays. But too much relaxation is not good for the soul and I am thankful that 2 weeks ago I could preach in a village church and get back preaching in Malay. Tomorrow I shall be preaching in a Christmas Eve service followed by Christmas the next day. Two more messages in Sabah and I am about done for 2013 except for a New Year Eve's sermon in Singapore to welcome 2014. It has been a busy year. I preached the first Sunday of January 2013 and I shall end the year by doing what I have been called to do so that we may be filled with the fruits of righteousness that come through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of iur God (Phil 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment