Sunday, March 9, 2014

"Many shall roam about" (Daniel 12.4)

As I was speaking about Daniel 12.4 "many shall go to and fro" and how easy it was to fly to various places, the news of the Malaysian airlines plane gone missing came through. We prayed for the passengers, their families and rescue efforts before the start of the 2nd session. My seminar on the End-time attracted 120 people.

I thank the Lord for answered prayers and my colleagues and the rest of TTC community who prayed for me. I could speak and answer most questions well. A number of theological students and pastoral staff present gave me positive feedback. It was tough as usual to cover the whole book of Revelation in 4 or 5 hours but I had to be content that most found the seminar helpful. Now I hope to take a year's break, God willing before doing my 11th Seminar on Endtime. The beautiful paintings were shot in my guestroom at CCM.

No comments:

Post a Comment