Friday, March 7, 2014

Seeking for Prayers at Chapel's Service

My Family Group led Chapel's service for the last time (for me anyway) at College just before the Semester break. I thank the Lord for answering our prayers that everything went smoothly and without hiccups. Yesterday's rehearsal gave me some worry as I felt we were so unprepared. But my FG members pulled together, everyone playing his or her part for God's glory. I prayed a couple of times, one last night and also in the morning so that Lord direct everything we say, sing and do during the Chapel's service. I was led to share a prayer item on the name of God issue in Malaysia where the Federal Court had postponed indefinitely the hearing of the church's appeal.

Later today I will be heading to KL, as if into the lions' den, hence, I asked the College community to pray for me so that God grants me wisdom and boldness what to say and what not to say for the truth's sake and that his name be glorified and his Church in Malaysia experiences peace among her members and harmony among her neighbours of various races and religions. I was very much encouraged that four colleagues later came up to me and said they would pray for me. What a comfort for brotherly and sisterly concern, encouragement and friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment