Monday, June 30, 2014

24 Hours

This is my last day at work. In fact for the past 20 years I have not been working for he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Heb 4:10). It's exciting serving the Lord. One day you are working, the next day rest. I am in for a long sabbatical without distractions. I have just sold my largest possession, an 32-inch TV.
I have another cupboard-wardrobe that I am going to leave behind. Otherwise, the rest of the boxes and bags are making their way to a new home tonight. By noon tomorrow, I will be officially on my sabbatical. That would conclude the 3rd phase of my ministry in the Lord. Perhaps I can relax a bit, watch soccer at a nearby Community Centre - France vs Nigeria tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment