Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Fitting Conclusion

Those were the words that I spoke in the ears of the senior pastor who preached the final sermon on the book of Revelation. I started off the series on the Apocalypse 6 months ago and I had the honour to preach on 4 Sundays since last November. It was a fitting conclusion to me as I bid farewell to the Bukit Panjang community. I also returned the last book I had borrowed from Chua Chu Kang library.

I look forward to a long holidays, at least for several months, time enough for me to ponder over what I want to do (God's will for me) in the next decade. I am entering my fourth phase of ministry, right in the middle of my planned 40 years in the Lord's service. As a child I loved the James Bond's movies as Bond was on Her Majesty's service and I have been in His Majesty's service for 20 years, serving Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment