Friday, September 19, 2014

Leadership (Good & Bad)

I think I will add a chapter on Leadership (Good & Bad), probably the most reflective of all chapters with strong biblical and theological undertones. Thus far, all completed 7 chapters are narrative, a story of events that I feel most significant and momentous in my life and ministry. I do include a verse or two here and there but 95% will be pure narrative.
Narrative does not mean a narration of events without comment or interpretation. I think as we are made to perceive things in a certain way based on our personality, upbringing, education, peers, experience with God, knowledge of the Bible, etc. I guess these memoirs are my interpretation of events most of which I was directly involved in one way or another as a leader of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment