Monday, March 2, 2015

7 Fat Years & 7 Lean Years

We have just finished reading the book of Genesis yesterday as part of Scripture reading for worship. It had taken the church almost a whole year. For the past couple of months we saw how Egypt experienced 7 fat years and 7 lean years under the stewardship of Joseph. I had experienced 7 fat years mostly in Singapore but spiritually it was one of the leanest times of my ministry. Now I will have to go through 7 lean years financially but in 2 months I could see how much my ministry had impacted the church. And also my students at College greatly appreciated my teaching. These 7 lean years economically will be 7 spiritually fat years. The fat of the Holy Spirit is poured out and his holy words strengthened many souls.
O Lord you will fulfill your purpose for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment