Monday, March 16, 2015

In the Presence of the Lord

O Lord in the morning thou dost hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for thee, and watch (Psalm 5,3). In the cool of the morning at 6am I felt the breeze of Ranau caressing my face. It is hot season now over a month but morning temperatures hover about 20 or 21 degrees. I looked around me across the town with several 4-wheel drive rumbling through the empty streets. A few souls joined me for breakfast and I reflected on God's Word from Daniel 10.
I needed to hear from the Lord that He is with me and yesterday when we sang Mulia mulia glory glory, my spirit was lifted up and I heard a voice as Daniel did, "you are greatly beloved." I also read from Jonah a couple of days ago and several times the phrase, "the presence of the Lord" was found. Jonah ran from the presence of the Lord and I found myself in the presence of the Lord in Ranau. O Lord my soul runs hard after Thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment