Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I am Home (Ezekiel 48:35)

For the first time in my drive back to Namaus, I felt I have finally reached home. I got back at Namaus before 6am having started from KK at 4.08am. And for the first time, I am settled and God's Spirit rested with me. I don't have to live out of suitcases and wonder if I have to move next week or next month. At least for the next half a year I am home - and the Lord is there; Yhwh Shammah (Ezekiel 48:35). Nothing else would give me the inspiration to drive in less than 2 hours in pitch darkness. Like Boaz he arose early hurrying to see how the matter would settle.
I have several matters to settle today. I have to clear my boxes of books and files and make myself a little space in the library. Then I have a series of lectures on church growth to prepare. We have 11 lecturers now whereby the general office at most could seat 8 or 9 people comfortably. I could not squeeze whatever space my colleagues have made for themselves. Lord I love the Temple where You live, the place where Your glory is revealed (Psalm 26:8). The Lord dwells with His people, and we are his Temple. Where the Lord is, His servants will be. I am home, Lord with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment