Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Springing into Action

The time for waiting is over.  Today I just posted Psalm 130,4-5 where the Psalmist claims he waits for the Lord more than the watchmen wait for the morning. The time of waiting is over. For the past two or three months early rising and praying has done its job. Now it is time for action.
Later this morning I will enquire whether my HQ has progressed in finding me a pastorate.  It should not be that difficult as I am prepared to be sent anywhere in Sabah, including rural churches and villages.  Even finances should not be a problem as we walk by faith and not by sight. With nominal pay for the last 4 months I have seen my income increased and not decreased by the riches of the glory of Jesus Christ that provided for all my needs. I will go where the Lord sends me, hinneni. It is time for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment