Sunday, November 12, 2017

By the grace of God I preach

I don't know how I am going to do this. For the past week after returning from a weekend ministry in Labuan I was engaged fully with College activities until we ended our year with a 3 and a half hour long convocation ceremony yesterday. Then after lunch with invited guests I drove down to Kota Kinabalu and took a student to town who came along with me. I had about 4 hours sleep and in 2 hours I shall be preaching and I find my mind drifting back and forth from the events of the past 10 days.
It has been a long month in fact with an end-time seminar and exams and marking papers thrown in. But from noon today I think I can relax. What can I do except to say like Paul I am who I am and by the grace of God I work harder than all so the same goes for me by the grace of God I work hard and by the grace of God I preach. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment